Under the supervision of the Joint-Head of Content, you’ll work in a team of bilingual project managers from France, UK and Spain. You will manage editorial and product description writing and translation projects for web leaders, as well as smaller players in the sectors of travel, fashion, e-commerce, sport and economy to name but a few.
- Planning and managing the creation and translation of product descriptions in various languages including the transfer of Excel and csv files and visuals in an ftp. This will require a knowledge of fashion and product vocabulary as well as a certain technical capability. If you can whip up a spreadsheet whilst keeping on top of the latest summer trends, you are our kind of person!
- Planning and managing various writing and translation projects. These range from producing travel guides, product category pages and hotel descriptions, to translating entire websites ;
- Creating editorial guidelines for freelance writers and project roadmaps to ensure that deadlines are met ;
- Managing teams of multi-disciplined freelance writers, translators and proofreaders via our project management platform for your client portfolios ;
- Providing feedback to freelance teams and quality checking content before client delivery ;
- Assessing freelance tests and building teams for specific projects – a keen eye for quality content is a must;
- Maintaining strong client relations and reporting to management.